This Blog has moved - click HERE for the new site.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New and improved blog . . . well, it will be soon.

   I ditched my arcade web site, as I wasn't utilizing the web space enough to make it worth the expense.  But since Blogger allows us the option to add pages, etc., I'm basically going to move the web site over to the blog.

   So soon I will have a few 'pages' set up for you the check out.  There'll be a page dedicated to my arcade cabinets, showing the build progress, stats and costs for each one, etc. I'll also have a Tech Tips & Tricks page, as well as a page dedicated to all things MAME.  I'll probably add another page for the game room itself, showing how it's being decorated, lights & wiring, nick-nacks, etc.

   Overall, it will create a more complete arcade blog experience.  I'm going to post a bunch of pics for the Horizon cabinet build soon, as it's basically a finished project.  Keep checking in!

No comments: